Dateline March 23rd, 2020
An emergency Management Committee meeting has decided that all bowls will be cancelled until further notice. Reopening will depend on Government regulations, EIBA and local Council recommendations, and the opinion of the Committee.
Check here for the latest EIBA recommendations.
Dateline June 1st, 2020
Following a recent meeting of the Management Committee - with strict social distancing - no date has been set yet the Club to reopen, or for the postponed 2020 AGM; when the new 2020/21 season will start - and what subscriptions will be levied - has also yet to be agreed. The Committee is following EIBA recommendations.